Your business keeps you busy. You’re balancing three projects at once for your employer. You are on the road more frequently than you are at home, and your day planner is covered in ink. You would like smartphone apps that will make your life easier, not complicate it. Luckily, there are a host of smartphone applications available designed precisely to simplify life for the busiest of business professionals. Listed below are five of the top ones to explore.
Top 5 Business Apps
- WhosHere: If a deadline is rapidly approaching and you are needing a freelancer, WhosHere lets you find freelancers for hire in your area quickly. You can send out a search, and text or call the experts that reply.
- Locale: It’s uncomfortable if your phone goes off in the middle of an important meeting. But with everything else you have to do to prepare for a meeting it’s hard to remember to put it on silent. This app allows you to set specific modes for your phone depending on your location. So your phone will automatically go to silent when you enter your workplace, or the theater, for that matter.
- WaveSecure: One of the hazards of traveling regularly is the probability of loosing your phone. This app allows you to lock your phone and backup the data stored on it remotely, as well as monitor its location through the SIM card. Talk about reassurance.
- Bump: Bump is a wonderful little app. It permits you to exchange contact information with fellow business professionals simply by tapping that person’s phone with yours.
- Scan2PDF Mobile: Need to scan receipts for your expense report, or proposals for your boss to examine? This app allows you to do that with your smartphone’s camera, change them into color PDFs, then e-mail them to your computer’s desktop.